Thanks. But the usual suspects in terms of IPv6 promotion don't seem to
have much country specific information, at least none that covers
Switzerland to the level of detail I'm looking for.
Anyhow all suggestions for data sources are welcomed :-)
On 5/12/10 12:10 PM, Gregory Agerba wrote:
I have no figures, but maybe just a clue to point ouf if it can help
Have you checked it? There are already
a bunch of information to gather there.
2010/5/12 Thomas Kernen <tkernen(a)deckpoint.ch <mailto:email@example.com>>
Has anyone been collecting data points related to service providers
in Switzerland providing IPv6 services? I'm trying to pull together
a slide on the growth of v6 services in the country.
Hence I'm looking for the following information (if available):
- First commercial v6 transit service (any carrier with a POP in CH)
- First commercial v6 service to customers (enterprise or end user)
- First commercial 6RD DSL service over BBCS
- First commercial 6RD DSL service over unbundled copper
- First commercial native v6 DSL service over BBCS
- First commercial native v6 DSL service over unbundled copper
If anyone also has a data on the usage of v6 (vs. v4) in Switzerland
I would appreciate it.
swinog mailing list