COLT is looking for a Service Delivery "IP Network Engineer". He will
report to the Planning and Provisioning Manager and be in charge of
the delivery of IP services and lead the IP Service Delivery team.
It's both a technical/implementation type job and a team leader one.
- good/advanced Cisco technology and routing+switching know-how
(a Cisco certification is a plus)
- basics in SDH, PDH, security, DNS/RIPE and UNIX
- a technical experience of at least 3 years at a telco/ISP
- a team leader/manager experience of at least 2 years
- fluent in German and English (French is a plus)
The position is in our Zurich office.
Please contact <andrea dot schaltegger at colt dot net> if interested.
Nicolas FISCHBACH (nico(a)securite.org) <http://www.securite.org/nico/>
Senior Manager - IP Engineering/Security - COLT Telecom